Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mark Fein - Mortgage Originator, Fifth Third Bank

1.  Tell us about yourself, connection to Ave and your business/blog/venture.
I am a graduate of Ave Maria Class of 2005. My first two years I attended the Michigan campus and the final two years I studied at the Naples campus. I am grateful for the education and formation I received at Ave. I spent three and a half years in Honduras and Nicaragua doing missionary work where I met my wife. Recently we moved our family back to the Naples area. We were looking for a Catholic community to raise our family and thought Ave Maria, Florida would be a great place to establish ourselves. I provide mortgages for home purchases and refinancing in over 20 states, including Florida and Michigan with Fifth Third Bank. 

2.  What spurred you to start your own business/blog/venture and what keeps you going?
I began working at Fifth Third bank after we moved back to the US. Several family members of mine have worked for the company for years and I was able to obtain a position with the company and after a short time, work my way into mortgage. I never imagined myself in a sales position, but I truly enjoy working with my customers, realtors and business partners.

3.  What is your favorite part of your business/blog/venture? 
The most rewarding part of my career is working with first time home-buyers and helping them achieve their dream of home-ownership. Many people do not realize there are programs available where in many cases homes can be purchased with little-to-no down payment.

4.  What are you most proud of achieving in your business/blog/venture? 
The most rewarding part of my career is that I am able to provide for my family and allow my wife to be a stay-at-home mom. 

5.  What is your work process? 
During my first conversation with my customers, I explain to them the home buying process. The next step is to review credit and income and help them determine how much they qualify for and how much the estimated monthly payment would be. Then I stay in regular contact with them throughout the loan process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after moderation! Thank you!