Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jennifer Kopinski - Blogger, Seeking the Kingdom one day at a time (it's a good thing they're so cute).


1.  Tell us about yourself, connection to Ave and your business/blog/venture.
I studied at Ave Maria College for two years before I married my high school sweetheart, Peter. I am now a stay at home mom to our 6 wonderful children. Currently, we are homeschooling the three oldest. My life typically revolves around trying to keep our kids healthy, happy, and holy, and squeeze in as much time with my husband as possible. I enjoy reading, writing, music, dancing, baking, eating, and movies. My blog will have a lot of personal reflection, and  touch on topics that are meaningful to my current state in life, like child rearing, the Catholic faith, homeschooling, marriage, and hopefully a generous dose of funny kid-stories! 

2.  What spurred you to start your own business/blog/venture and what keeps you going?
I love to read other people's blogs. I get so much encouragement from hearing personal stories, reflections, and thoughts. I often feel like I am navigating my family in the dark, and it can be so overwhelming to me. Just hearing from other people in regards to motherhood, faith, etc, can truly be that light in the dark for me. I also love to write and felt like I could use an outlet of sorts. So I decided to start a blog, both as a therapeutic outlet for myself, and to offer that "light" to someone else who may need it. This is a new thing for me, so my hope is that my love of writing, my desire to help others, and my kids' funny antics will be the things that keep this going.

3.  What is your favorite part of your business/blog/venture? 
I am hopeful that I might be able to offer ideas, encouragement, and fellowship to anyone who would benefit from it, and would love to receive the same from others.

4.  What are you most proud of achieving in your business/blog/venture? 
So far, I'm  just glad I actually followed through with finishing a post. 

5.  What is your work process? 
I hope to post once a week or so, and I look forward to hearing from others and sharing ideas, reflections, stories, and encouragement!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after moderation! Thank you!